Rewriting ClockworkJoin Mike Michalowicz and his co-writer AJ Harper as they discuss why they re-wrote Clockwork and how to write a revised and expanded version of a book.
Cost:FREE per person
About this experience
Mike and his co-writer, AJ Harper, decided to reboot Clockwork.
Clockwork was written from the ground up. Clockwork Revised and Expanded is 60% new content, and 100% simplified.
Now, for the first time, Mike and AJ want to share their process - so you too can learn how to revamp your own book or product.
What you’ll learn:
- Why you might want to write a revised and expanded edition of your book
- How to determine if your book needs a refresh
- How to pitch the new edition to your publisher
- The writing and editing process, and how it differs from writing a book from scratch
- How book launch changes for a reboot vs. a new title
How this process is applicable to all offerings
Who this workshop is for:
You can apply these exclusive, never before shared, principles to rebooting a product or service too. This workshop is perfect for authors who have a book, as well as authors who don't have one yet.
When it’s taking place: Tuesday, September 6th, at 1pm Eastern Time